|Marketing Information||Deliver a stylish and engaging experience to your customers with the modern, versatile HP RP9 Retail System, an All-in-One (AiO) that combines powerhouse performance with reliable engineering. |
Make a big impression in a small footprint
Create a welcoming point of contact for your customers with a contemporary design that has edge-to-edge, 15.6"diagonal, 10-point multi-touch glass and optional integrated peripherals.
Deploy the system-available with 6th generation Intel® processors, M.2 storage, a bay for a 2.5" SSD or HDD, efficient DDR4 memory, and wired or wireless network connectivity-anywhere you need a reliable, high-performance All-in-One.
Versatility for every demand
Customize each system for your specific usability requirements-in a kiosk, on a counter or a pole-with mounting and hardware options. Choose your processor, operating system, peripherals, and more.
Designed and tested to work as hard as you do Make a confident IT choice with a reliability-tested system that has built-in security and manageability, a stable 5-year lifecycle for consistent, staggered installations, and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty and optional HP Care Pack.
See and be seen
- Easily show and share details on a touchscreen that's stylish, durable, and functional, and has Pre-Boot Touch for easy access to BIOS functions.
Choose your OS
- Pick the familiar operating system that's best suited to your environment.
Build your workspace
- Complete your All-in-One with a range of hardware options, including the stand, associate display, and customer-facing displays, and integrated HP peripherals such as a barcode scanner, MSR, webcam, fingerprint reader, and more.
Expand at your own pace
- Add devices and displays when you're ready with a range of connections, and select wired or wireless networking.
- Secure your system with HP SureStart, TPM, Intel® AMT, and optional client management software. Plus, key integrated HP RP9 peripherals are enabled with Intel's Data Protection Technology for Transactions.
Designed with the environment in mind
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your total cost of ownership with an energy-efficient design.